Flare Stack Monitoring for Gas Leak
Working in an Oil and Gas industry comes with different hazards that we need to be aware of. When industrial plant equipment items are over-pressured, the pressure relief valve is an essential safety device that automatically releases gases and sometimes liquids. Industries use flare stacks to burn off unwanted waste gas byproducts or flammable gases released by pressure relief valves during unplanned over-pressuring of plant equipment.
These gases that are flared should be closely monitored to prevent these pollutants from entering the atmosphere, thus the importance of monitoring.
Flare Stack Monitoring, which designed to distinguish the heat signature of the flare stack and the surrounding environment to avoid hazards to ensure the safety of the workplace and personnel. The system makes use of Thermal Imaging Technology which helps and is able to send an alarm through email or SMS when an incident occurs. Flare Stack Monitor is easily installed, connect, and protect.
- The most accurate and reliable way in Flare Monitoring
- Early Detection of loss of Combustion
- Produce high-resolution both visual and IR image
- Allows Constant Monitoring – 24 x 7 at a safe distance
- Reliable Source of Critical Data with accurate measurements
- High-temperature range
- Maintenance is safer and easier
- Provides continuous monitoring, and fast-response alarm
- Provides quantitative temperature readout and remote visual monitoring for plant management
- Easy Integration and Installation
- Reduced Risk of Damage
FLARE STACK MONITORING OVERVIEW
FLARE STACK MONITOR is a full-featured software package for flare stack monitor. The software supports standard communication protocols to connect to the common control system including Ethernet IP and Modbus TCP. The software will analyze and compare the data against predefined parameters and will trigger an alarm if needed. These parameters can be adjusted based on the specific application needs.
– Camera connectivity
– Region of interest (ROI) measurements and real-time processing
– Feed from up to 4 cameras on a single workstation
– Ability to alarm through WhatsApp and Email Notification along with the Visible and Audible Alarms.